Addendum

I'M AGAIN BACK TO MY BLOG FOR YOU WITH A BAND OF EXCLUSIVE, NEWLY RELEASED, SELECTED ALBUMS. VISIT REGULARLY TO KEEP UPDATED.
PLEASE INSTALL ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
TO VIEW THE PAGES PROPERLY

Click on this for Sharodiya Gift

Click on this for Sharodiya Gift
Click on this for Sharodiya Gift
NAVIGATE TO YOUR LEFT-HAND SIDE TO DOWNLOAD
(Pages link are on your left-hand side)
I'm posting some Puja-2010 albums from my collection still unpublished over Internet Media despite they being misfit to my blog as per to the selection norms.
Use buttons for background music control.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ranga Matir Pathe (RS) by Saheb Chatterjee


N.B:- To all visitors, I'm really sorry to say that just after posting the album from my old archive I found it was posted in somewhere else on net before I posted it here, although one can seldom download it from that source despite putting discernible effort! So, this is not 1st on net. If you have any disapproval regarding this I'll definitely remove this post. 
Thanks!!
                 
SONG LIST
01-Je Chhilo Amar Swapanacharini
02-Tomar Kachhe E Bar Magi
03-Gramchhara Oi Ranga Matir Path
04-Danriye Achho Tumi Amar
05-Amra Sabai Raja
06-Har-Mana Har Parabo Tomar Gale
07-Amar Mon Bole Chai Chai
08-Akashbhara Surjo-Tara
09-Anandadhara Bohichhe Bhubane
10-Jibanamoroner Simana Chharaye

No comments: