Addendum

I'M AGAIN BACK TO MY BLOG FOR YOU WITH A BAND OF EXCLUSIVE, NEWLY RELEASED, SELECTED ALBUMS. VISIT REGULARLY TO KEEP UPDATED.
PLEASE INSTALL ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
TO VIEW THE PAGES PROPERLY

Click on this for Sharodiya Gift

Click on this for Sharodiya Gift
Click on this for Sharodiya Gift
NAVIGATE TO YOUR LEFT-HAND SIDE TO DOWNLOAD
(Pages link are on your left-hand side)
I'm posting some Puja-2010 albums from my collection still unpublished over Internet Media despite they being misfit to my blog as per to the selection norms.
Use buttons for background music control.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ebaar Nazrul (NZ) by Raghab Chatterjee [Puja Album, 2012]




N.B:- To all my visitors: No sooner had I posted this album here than you get the same in many other places on net. But this is 1ST ON NET and is proved. So I request that you may download and post this album elsewhere definitely but never ever forget to mention 'THANKS' to the original uploader citing his proper identity. Otherwise, like previous years it will be termed as 'album-theft' or 'forgery'.

SONG LIST
01. PARODESHI MEGH
02. KAR MANJIRO RINIJHINI BAJE
03. KHELICHE JALODEBI
04. SHAONO RATE JODI
05. AMI ALLA NAMER BEEJ BUNECHI
06. PRATHOM PRODIP JWALO
07. BULBULI NIROB NARGIS BONE
08. DUR DIPO BASINI
09. BHORIYA PARAN

MP3-CBR-192KBPS

No comments: